Skillsoft Recognized as a Leader by Three Independent Research Firms
Recent Customer and Company Awards Underscore Value of Skillsoft’s Next-Generation Percipio Platform
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Skillsoft (NYSE: SKIL), a global leader in corporate digital learning, today announced it has been recognized as a Leader by independent industry research firms Aragon Research, Fosway Group, and IDC.
Highlights from the recent reports, which analyze current trends in digital learning and provide objective assessments of vendors, include:
- Aragon Research named Skillsoft as an industry “Leader” in its 2021 Globe™ for Corporate Learning report, noting: “Skillsoft continues to offer one of the most robust sets of learning content, powered by its Percipio learning platform, which it has continued to expand. With Global Knowledge as part of the overall portfolio [and learning content] that includes certifications for cloud and many other IT certs, Skillsoft is one of the largest providers of off-the-shelf content.”
- Fosway Group identified Skillsoft’s immersive, AI-driven Percipio learning platform as a “Core Leader” in its February 2022 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems report. It also noted that: “Skills continue to be the biggest business-critical people topic affecting all of HR–from recruitment, to learning, to performance and retention.” SumTotal, a Skillsoft company and a global leader in talent acquisition, onboarding, learning management, and talent management solutions, was positioned by Fosway as a “Strategic Leader.”
- The IDC MarketScape named Skillsoft as a “Leader” in U.S. IT Training in the IDC MarketScape: U.S. IT Training 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc ##US47541121, December 2021) report: “Skillsoft provides cloud-based training courses and software for business and IT professionals [with] more than 180,000 learning assets, including thousands of courses and tens of thousands of videos on business, compliance, health and safety, and technology. Skillsoft supports organizations in all types of industries such as engineering, education, financial services, government, and hospitality. The firm's Percipio immersive learning platform manages corporate digital programs while its Skillsoft Dialogue portal helps clients create custom learning sessions.”
Jeffrey R. Tarr, Skillsoft’s Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are pleased that Skillsoft has been recognized by multiple independent research firms as a leader in our industry. At a time when C-suite executives across industries are intently focused on upskilling, reskilling, and training the workforce for the jobs of tomorrow, Skillsoft’s solutions have never been more relevant or more valuable. We are proud that our immersive Percipio platform, robust content library, and innovative offerings, which include robust Percipio Aspire Journeys, help many thousands of companies and more than 46 million learners around the world gain the skills needed to drive innovation, build resilience, and foster growth.”
Recent Customer Awards Highlight Value of Skillsoft’s Percipio Learning Platform
Skillsoft also announced today that two of its customers were recently recognized for the quality and impact of their digital learning programs supported by Percipio:
- Ricoh, a digital transformation services company, received a Constellation Research SuperNova Award for its upskilling program. Anchored in Skillsoft Percipio, the program enabled Ricoh to train more than 4,000 engineers so they could be redeployed in digital services support.
- CGI, one of the world’s largest IT and business consulting services firms, received a Nucleus Research ROI Award recognizing exceptional, quantifiable business results. According to CGI, their implementation of Skillsoft Percipio achieved an ROI of 1,323%, enabling the firm to recoup its investment in just two weeks after deployment.
- In addition, CGI and Skillsoft were jointly honored by Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence in Human Capital Management. The companies received a “Gold” award in the “Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation” category.
To learn more Skillsoft’s recognition from independent research analysts and read the reports, please visit the Resources page on Skillsoft’s website.
About IDC MarketScape:
IDC MarketScape vendor assessment model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Skillsoft (NYSE: SKIL) is a global leader in corporate digital learning, focused on transforming today’s workforce for tomorrow’s economy. The Company provides enterprise learning solutions designed to prepare organizations for the future of work, overcome critical skill gaps, drive demonstrable behavior-change, and unlock the potential in their people. Skillsoft offers a comprehensive suite of premium, original, and authorized partner content, including one of the broadest and deepest libraries of leadership & business skills, technology & developer, and compliance curricula. With access to a broad spectrum of learning options (including video, audio, books, bootcamps, live events, and practice labs), organizations can meaningfully increase learner engagement and retention. Skillsoft’s offerings are delivered through Percipio, its award-winning, AI-driven, immersive learning platform purpose built to make learning easier, more accessible, and more effective. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Released February 22, 2022