- What does Skillsoft Corporation do?
Skillsoft (NYSE: SKIL) is the global leader in corporate digital learning, serving approximately 70% of the Fortune 1000, customers in over 160 countries and more than 45 million learners globally. Skillsoft provides enterprise-grade solutions for learning to prepare companies and their learners for the future of work. The Company’s solutions are an advantage for the entire enterprise, enabling organizations to overcome critical skill gaps, drive demonstrable behavior-change and unlock the potential in their greatest assets – their people. Skillsoft offers the world’s most comprehensive suite of premium, authorized, and original content, including the broadest and deepest library of technology & developer curricula, and multiple learning modalities that dramatically increase learner engagement and retention. Skillsoft’s offerings are anchored in Percipio, its award-winning, AI-driven, immersive learning platform designed to make learning easier, more accessible and more effective. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
- What is Skillsoft Corporation's stock symbol? What exchange does Skillsoft trade on?
Skillsoft Corp Class A common stock and warrants are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbols “SKIL” and “SKIL.WS”, respectively.
- Who is Skillsoft Corporation's transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- When did Skillsoft Corporation go public?
Skillsoft concluded its business combination with Churchill Capital Corp II, a publicly listed special purpose acquisition company (NYSE: CCX) on June 11, 2021. At closing, Churchill Capital Corp II changed its name to Skillsoft Corp, and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “SKIL”.
- What is the relationship between Churchill Capital Corp II and Skillsoft Corp?
Churchill Capital Corp II was a public-listed special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of effecting a business combination. On October 12, 2020, Churchill II entered into a definitive agreement for a business combination with Skillsoft. In June 2021, the parties completed the business combination, Churchill II changed its name to Skillsoft, and the combined company began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “SKIL.”
- Who sits on Skillsoft Corporation's Board of Directors?
Information on Skillsoft’s board of directors can be found here.
- Who is on Skillsoft Corporation's leadership team?
Information on Skillsoft’s leadership team can be found here.
- Does Skillsoft Corporation pay dividends?
No. Skillsoft does not currently pay dividends.
- Where is Skillsoft Corporation's corporate headquarters?
300 Innovation Way, Suite 201
Nashua, NH 03062
- Where is on Skillsoft Corporation incorporated?
Skillsoft Corporation is incorporated in Delaware.
- How do I buy Skillsoft Corporation common stock or warrants?
To purchase shares or warrants in Skillsoft, please contact your brokerage firm.
- What are the terms of the public warrants?
The terms of the warrants are set out in Churchill Capital Corp II and Continental Stock transfer & Trust Company’s Warrant agreement, which can be found here.