Percipio Intelligent Learning Platform Honored with Numerous Awards
Analyst and industry leaders recognize the business value of the market-leading Percipio platform for the modern learner
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Skillsoft, the global leader in corporate learning, today announced that its intelligent learning platform, Percipio, received several prestigious awards since launching in June 2017. Designed to meet the needs of five generations at work, Percipio delivers immersive and personalized learning experiences through modern, intuitive and consumer-led technology. The intelligent platform is designed to change and adapt, offering learning recommendations based on individual- and collective-users’ behaviors.
“These awards endorse the overwhelming reaction we have received to Percipio, from our clients, their users, analysts and the market. They also recognize our investment, focus and innovation in transforming the corporate learning market with Percipio, the industry’s first intelligent learning platform,” said Bill Donoghue, Chairman and CEO of the Skillsoft Group. “With our 20 years of heritage and experience, we are uniquely positioned to understand the user’s experience of technology and content, along with the importance of retention, immersion and learning outcomes."
Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence in Technology – Best Advance in
Learning Management Technology – Percipio won Gold for Best
Advance in Learning Management Technology for its ability to
transform corporate learning. Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence Awards
recognize the best organizations that have successfully deployed
programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems and tools that
have achieved measurable results. The program attracts entrants from
leading corporations around the world, as well as mid-market and
“We’re delighted to recognize companies with our Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence in Technology Awards who are driving advancement in learning technology,” said Michael Rochelle, Chief Strategy Officer and HCM Principal Analyst at Brandon Hall Group. “By launching Percipio, Skillsoft has shown a real commitment and contribution to the field of learning and talent management. We’re proud to offer them this award as an acknowledgment of their breakthrough learner experience platform.”
- 2017 BIG Awards for Business – New Product of the Year – Percipio won New Product of the Year in the Enterprise Technology category. Business Intelligence Group’s awards program offers companies, their products, their people and their tactics a chance to be globally recognized by panels of business veterans and leaders.
- Training Industry 2017 Top 20 Learning Portal/LMS Companies – Training Industry names Percipio a Top 20 Learning Portal/LMS Company. This annual list recognizes the best providers of training services and technologies. Training Industry based this year's selection on the following criteria: quality of learning portal/LMS user and administrative features, industry visibility, innovation and impact, number and strength of clients, geographic reach, and company size and growth potential.
- CUBIC™ Award Finalist – Learning Technology of the Year – Corporate University Best-in-Class (CUBIC) chose Percipio as a finalist for Learning Technology of the Year. The CUBIC Award honor recognizes and promotes internal training organizations and corporate universities that set standards of excellence in a variety of categories relating to performance and results.
- Learn more about the Percipio platform
- Percipio is available for a free, 14-day trial
Percipio is the brand new intelligent learning platform from Skillsoft. Designed to meet the needs of the modern learner, Percipio allows them to take advantage of pre-curated channels, micro-learning courses, and offers the choice of where, when, and how to learn. Percipio has over 500 channels, with new channels and content being added all the time. Percipio delivers an intuitive design to engage learners, with a consumer-led experience to accelerate learning. Percipio has been designed as an open platform which will enable our clients to include curated content including custom, third-party content and complements Learning Management Systems (LMS). www.percipio.com
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning, providing the most engaging learner experience and high-quality content. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65 percent of the Fortune 500. Our mission is to build beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for today’s modern enterprise. Our 500,000+ multi-modal courses, videos, authoritative content chapters and micro-learning modules are accessed more than 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. With 100 percent secure cloud access, from any device, whenever, wherever. www.skillsoft.com
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180111005490/en/
Marci Stone, 978-518-4519
Released January 11, 2018